Lily and Syringa is licensed, bonded, and insured. All of our staff and caregivers are extremely understanding, skilled, and experienced in caring for the elderly. It is our goal to improve the physical, emotional, and spiritual wellness of our clients, and that is exactly what we do - every day.
At Lily and Syringa, we do much more than just provide a home for you to live in. We care for and work with residents who need help with Memory Care, Diabetes, Oxygen, Special Diets, Incontinence, and other situations. We foster an environment of openness and transparency, and by doing so we hope you feel comfortable asking our staff any questions you may have about the levels of care we provide.
- 24 hour care
- Your loved ones will have the service of our experienced staff available to them around the clock.
- Nurse on staff
- Included in our staff are skilled Nurses. They are dedicated to the overall well-being of our clients.
- Assistance with Daily living
- We care for all types of needs including: Memory Care, Special Diets, Diabetes, Oxygen, Incontinence and more.
- Daily Housekeeping
- We provide a clean and healthy environment for our clients to live in, with daily housekeeping.
- Respite Care
- Our staff will attend to your loved ones every need, from personal care to medication assistance..